1. Give us some stats: How many hours did you read? How many pages? How many books?
I ended up reading for almost ten and a half hours. I read 564 pages which was one short-story anthology from start to finish. I ran out of time but also wouldn't have been able to get very far into a new book if I had started one.
2. What did you enjoy MOST about the event?
I enjoyed picking up a book that would have sat in my TBR stacks for a while. I know that I have many other books that I need and want to read soon so I might not have even picked this one up until next year.
3. Do you have suggestions to make this event better?
Of course, I would love to see more participants. I didn't even know about it until the day before when Wendy (Caribou's Mom) said she was participating.
4. Would you participate in another Mystery Read-A-Thon?
Sure! I will definitely have to manage my time better and do my errands earlier though.
5. Did you read a book for this event that you particularly liked and would recommend to other readers?
I really liked a few of these short stories and I will be investigating the other works of the author further. I hope to also introduce my readers to some new authors through this experience.
Thanks again to Wendy for being the glue of this read-a-thon. This was something that I enjoyed and would like to try in various different ways in the future.
Marveling at the complexities of life's mysteries,